Location: Room CB1 307
Presentation Title: Five Things You’ll Get Wrong As a New Engineer
Abstract: Interactive discussion about important (but unexpected) issues you will encounter in Highway Engineering industry.
Mark Garcia, P.E.
- Professional Engineer with 31 years highway engineering experience
- Currently District Materials and Research Engineer for the Florida Department of Transportation (District Five)
- Past FDOT positions include:
– District Maintenance Engineer
– DeLand Operations Engineer
– Assistant District Maintenance Engineer
– Assistant District Materials Engineer
– District Bituminous Engineer