The Civil, Environmental, and Construction Engineering Department (CECE) Mixer was begun by the Corporate Affiliate Board members in 2007. It is a targeted career fair for CECE Students, Alumni, and firms recruiting students and alumni. It is held twice a year, January and September, and is organized by Ms. Vandiver in the CECE Department. Space is limited so be sure to register your firm early!
Interested in recruiting UCF Civil, Environmental and Construction Engineering students? If so, attend our semi-annual Career Mixer. The CECE Career Mixer for CECE students, alumni and firms interested in recruiting our students. Space is very limited and on a first come first served basis. Register today.
Questions: Please contact Lorrenza Vandiver at (407) 823-2128 or Lorrenza.Vandiver@ucf.edu
September 22, 2019 | 4:30pm – 7:30pm | Fairwinds Alumni Center (12676 Gemini Blvd North, Orlando, FL 32816) | Registration Deadline: August 29 or before we’re sold out.
- Set-up begins at 3:30 pm and doors open to students at approximately 4:30 pm for students
- Refreshments will be served
- Firms will have one black-skirted 6 foot table or something very similar. Displays should fit on or immediately behind your 6-ft table
- Last semester, over 220 CECE students attended the Career Mixer
- Is your company registered on Handshake yet? You’re missing out.
- Interested in additional ways to make connections with UCF students? If so, visit our CECE Industry Partner page.
How to Register:
- Click here to Register
- Submit payment:
- Paying by check: Please make check payable to UCF and send payment to: Lorrenza Vandiver, CECE Department, 12800 Pegasus Drive, Suite 211G, Orlando, FL 32816-2450
- Paying by Credit Card: Once you submit your registration, you will receive a link via email on how to submit your payment electronically.
- CAB Member (CAB): Your fee is waived
- After you’ve successfully registered and paid, you will receive a final confirmation via email.
Drop Shipping Materials? Please send materials no later than the Friday before the Career Mixer to ensure delivery.
|US Post Office
Phone (407) 823-2128
|UPS or FedEx
Phone (407) 823-2128