- Contact us
Ms. Carol Ann Pohl
Engr II 211G
Transfer Student Information
Students transferring into the University of Central Florida Civil, Environmental, and Construction Engineering Bachelors Degree programs generally do so with some or all of the following courses completed at the Community/State College.
All courses which are pre-requisite for other courses within the CECE program must have an earned grade of “C” (2.0) or better.
- An A.A. Degree
- Calculus I, II, and III (MAC 2311, 2312, 2313)
- Differential Equations (MAP 2302)
- Physics with Calculus I and II (PHY 2048C and 2049C) with labs
- College Chemistry I CHM 1045C with lab for Civil or Construction programs and
both CHM 1045C and CHM 1046C with labs for Environmental program.
Students transferring from a Community/State college with a Pre-Engineering program
may also be able to transfer the following courses:
- EGS 2310…..Statics
- EGS 2321…..Dynamics
- EGS 2025…..Probability and Statistics for Engineers
- EGS 1006…..Introduction to Engineering
- EGS 1007…..Engineering Concepts and Methods
The courses you will be allowed to enroll in during your first term at UCF will be determined by the courses that you have completed and are transferring with. You may not be eligible for full-time load of courses in your major in your first term. Schedules will be individually determined during your transfer orientation session. If you have not completed MAC 2311, MAC 2312, PHY 2048C, and CHM 1045C you will be admitted to pending status which may also impact the ability to obtain a full-time load in your first semester.