Opportunity STARTS HERE
The College of Engineering and Computer Science will challenge you to think creatively as you conduct innovative research in aerospace, civil, computer, electrical, mechanical, environmental and other engineering disciplines. Creating 3-D printed robotic arms, designing a self-driving car or developing artificial intelligence are just a few of the projects you might work on. You can also gain practical experience through internships in our adjacent Central Florida Research Park, as well as with industry partners including Siemens, Lockheed Martin and Harris Corporation.
The College of Engineering and Computer Science strives to create new solutions to real-world problems through partnerships with some of the biggest names in technology, including NASA, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Siemens and Walt Disney World.
All seven eligible engineering programs — civil, computer, electrical, environmental, industrial, materials and mechanical — rank in the Top 100 according to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Graduate Schools of 2018.
Master’s Degree Programs
- Civil Engineering (M.S.C.E., M.S.)
- Environmental Engineering (M.S.Env.E., M.S.)
Doctoral Degree Programs
- Civil Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Environmental Engineering (Ph.D.)
- Civil Engineering – Construction Engineering
- Civil Engineering – Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering – Transportation EngineeringGraduate-level certificate programs that consist of 12-20 credit hours provide opportunities for working professionals to upgrade their skills. Students enrolled in degree programs may also apply for a certificate program and are encouraged to speak to a graduate program coordinator about their interests.